Web
Analytics
Plymouth/Exeter area | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Plymouth/Exeter area

Bernrod

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been one this site for a good 6 months and I still have had no luck finding a mate to urbex with, if there's anyone around the Plymouth or Exeter area that needs a wingman then just drop a message or reply to this thread

Urban exeter

28DL Member
28DL Member
Been one this site for a good 6 months and I still have had no luck finding a mate to urbex with, if there's anyone around the Plymouth or Exeter area that needs a wingman then just drop a message or reply to this thread

What about a wingwomen haha

Rachelac1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm from exeter

tigger

mog
Regular User
So in the six months you have read the guides for newbies and got some reports up as they suggest....oh wait a moment....no sign of any reports (I'll disregard the two photos of a building exterior which was a non-starter for reasons that were explained at the time).

Every day @Oort and I seem to post links to these two threads:

New Members 'Do's and Dont's' - Read this before posting! | New Members Introduction

https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/28-days-later-survival-guide-for-newbies.116319/

They really will help you connect to others in your region.

You have posted replies to threads - that's a start. Now get some reports up so people can see a bit more about who you are, what you do etc. If you can't do that....can't find a single place you can do a reasonable report on without having someone present to hold your hand then this might not be the bulletin board for you.

Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
@tigger is spot on man. you gotta participate, even if you haven't found anything to explore yet let alone someone to do it with, just interact with us.

Read those two threads and then feel free to ask us anything you're not sure about :thumb

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Yup participation, or contribution, is key at the end of the day. People are always much more likely to come out of the woodwork and suggest exploring together if they've seen some of the stuff you've done or at least a keen interest in stuff you want to do. I'm in Bristol, so not a million miles away. If you're ever up this way, feel free to give us a shout!