Web
Analytics
Plymouth Student says Hi! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Plymouth Student says Hi!

Jayel

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I arrived in Plymouth this September, and have since been on a fair few night-time walks to explore without managing to find anything much more interesting than multi-storey carparks. However, I'm very much interested in getting involved in the local urbex community, making friends and learning about the hobby in general. If you're from the area or have any general newbie advice, please give me a shout!

Andrew Roberts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I arrived in Plymouth this September, and have since been on a fair few night-time walks to explore without managing to find anything much more interesting than multi-storey carparks. However, I'm very much interested in getting involved in the local urbex community, making friends and learning about the hobby in general. If you're from the area or have any general newbie advice, please give me a shout!
There is plenty around here, I would recommend starting with the string of forts which surround Plymouth, known as the Palmerston Follies, plenty info available online! Imerys china clay works in Plympton is also worth a look. As for the centre, there is not too many abandoned buildings really as they all seem to get knocked down pretty quick. There is a few down the bottom of town but probably full of smackheads!

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Put 'Plymouth' in the search bar. LOADS of navy/army related places in and around Plym. And some really good places too!

Bernrod

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hey man im in the Plymouth area if you ever need or want someone to go exploring with then im more then up for it. i haven't really uploaded anything post wise but i do know of quite a few naval/coastal defences which are relatively easy to get to but they aren't that well known.
but yeah just gimme a message if you fancy meeting up