Web
Analytics
Plz help | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Plz help

Dan420

28DL Member
28DL Member
I live in hertford in a small village with nothing to do lol me and my GF trying to find locations near me I've scouted the web and have only found 1 building/fort and it was flooded! I've spent days looking on google maps and look for holes in roofs etc and when I think I have found somewhere I pin it and go try to find it with my GF but 90% it's been torn down or we cant find it. I know you probably get this a lot but can anyone help with finding locations or even swap locations I know I only have 1 location but we all have to start somewhere. We are not gonna smash the place or steal anything we just want to take some cool pictures.Take pictures and leave footprints

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28dl

Yes, almost everyone who joins asks for locations instead of doing a little bit of legwork themselves....there is a search box at the top right of the website...not difficult to find ;)

There are sticky posts with guidance too....

Have a read of this one:

It gives all the basic info you need about how things work round here.

You have both been for an explore already - great stuff....how about making a post about that? There's a sticky about how to do a 'report' and looking at previous posts will give you ideas. Doesn't need to be 'epic', doesn't matter if it's a place others have already made reports about. Try and make it a little bit unique - unseen parts, a different take on it, a bit of info about your actual visit.

Look forward to seeing more soon ;)

Explore safely but have fun.