real time web analytics
Report - - Pocock Brothers Padded Cell - Haslar Psychiatric Block - Nov 2014 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 8 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Pocock Brothers Padded Cell - Haslar Psychiatric Block - Nov 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

KopeX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Brilliant photographs and report. I half agree with the rant but you can't really chastise the same community you're posting into, 28DL is very very public, this being an observation not a complaint.

The majority of us are all deeply pissed or bored with the thieves, copycats, bring all my friends wannabe's, hdr-tists, gypos, metal pirates, I got over the fence so I'm urbex, arsonists, show off's, graffiti children, glue sniffers, tourist explorers, squatters, iphone journalists, 'I'm on 28dl' like it's a fucking license, white cider drinkers, my first slr'ists, it's got moss so it qualifyists, vandals, voyeuristic trespassers, it's on my doorstep so it'd be rude not to-ism, knobheads, crackheads, any form of derogatory heads and the vast array of folk who are fad chasers and/or truly missing the point. Thing is though, very few places are unexplored now or of little interest and it's unreasonable to be surreptitious and expect secrecy or exploratory decorum in a past time where we all publicise, share, celebrate, congratulate and complain very publicly.

Report for the intrinsic value of reporting. 'Disgrace to exploring' and 'REAL EXPLORER' Couldn't agree any more with these points in what ever context they are used. You need continue as a leader and hope the selection we berate take the lesson, follow from example and try better understand the game with a view to photo quality, report value and just general shit of not being a dick.

Anyhow, thank you for the report and sharing. The photographs are excellent and the report made me Google a little and read further. Everyday is a school day and it's a bonus when you enjoy it so.

Kind Regards,

Naffs

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Brilliant photographs and report. I half agree with the rant but you can't really chastise the same community you're posting into, 28DL is very very public, this being an observation not a complaint.

The majority of us are all deeply pissed or bored with the thieves, copycats, bring all my friends wannabe's, hdr-tists, gypos, metal pirates, I got over the fence so I'm urbex, arsonists, show off's, graffiti children, glue sniffers, tourist explorers, squatters, iphone journalists, 'I'm on 28dl' like it's a fucking license, white cider drinkers, my first slr'ists, it's got moss so it qualifyists, vandals, voyeuristic trespassers, it's on my doorstep so it'd be rude not to-ism, knobheads, crackheads, any form of derogatory heads and the vast array of folk who are fad chasers and/or truly missing the point. Thing is though, very few places are unexplored now or of little interest and it's unreasonable to be surreptitious and expect secrecy or exploratory decorum in a past time where we all publicise, share, celebrate, congratulate and complain very publicly.

Report for the intrinsic value of reporting. 'Disgrace to exploring' and 'REAL EXPLORER' Couldn't agree any more with these points in what ever context they are used. You need continue as a leader and hope the selection we berate take the lesson, follow from example and try better understand the game with a view to photo quality, report value and just general shit of not being a dick.

Anyhow, thank you for the report and sharing. The photographs are excellent and the report made me Google a little and read further. Everyday is a school day and it's a bonus when you enjoy it so.

Kind Regards,

Naffs

Well thought out and nicely put, thanks.

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
The only thing i will say Naffs is that its simply not true that theres no new places. If anything theres a backlog of new places out there. New places come and go all the time, a lot are missed or not explored until they are passed their best. I will write some more about it soon.

Last edited:

TrevBish

www.TrevBish.co.uk
28DL Full Member
Just a quick update for people! I know of someone who went to do this today and was caught rather quickly and got talking to the security fella. It turns out that when the security team had seen on forums/Facebook that people were talking about the padded cells a while back. They removed it themselves to stop other people from stealing it and preserve it.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Just a quick update for people! I know of someone who went to do this today and was caught rather quickly and got talking to the security fella. It turns out that when the security team had seen on forums/Facebook that people were talking about the padded cells a while back. They removed it themselves to stop other people from stealing it and preserve it.

I think a few people probably owe speed some form of apology!

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Well all i know is we didn't take it and didn't 'go there to take it'. What has happened otherwise seems to still be totally up i the air as everything ive heard is contradictory. So long as someone has it that's going to look after it i dont really care.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Almost like that, yes.

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
They removed it themselves to stop other people from stealing it and preserve it.

?
security are not allowed to take things from the site they are monitoring?
Sorry if im missing something here, but doesnt this mean that they are actually outright admitting theft.?

sorry state of affairs if true, but i can imagine theyre not the first and wont be the last.

Anyway, hopefully its in safe hands now, its a bit of history after all. :)

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
I dont agree. If they have removed it for safe keeping its the absolute best possible thing to happen.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I dont agree. If they have removed it for safe keeping its the absolute best possible thing to happen.

Here's me thinking you were being accused of a thief again :rolleyes:

Looks like the usual twits have got it wrong AGAIN!

Who has read this thread (Total: 796) View details