real time web analytics
Report - - Pontins Hemsby........At Night! - Feb 2017 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Pontins Hemsby........At Night! - Feb 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbanXDiscovery

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good afternoon Ladies & Gentleman,

This is the first Urbex of 2017 & the first since spending some extended time in Jordan and gaining a new member Mr Adrian Flank, I thought we would take a leisurely drive on a nice relaxing site to enjoy the facility's of Pontins in Hemsby! Let me just say the Florida park home site opposite looks terrible and I advise people that it is in-fact nothing like Florida.

As usual I will not go into the desolate history of this place as Pontins is quite self explanatory, however it is worth looking back too see this site before the vandalism (I still don't understand why people do it) as a lot has/was been left behind and has a real good character about the place.
Luckily access was easy due to the powers bestowed to me being close to Jerusalem and we simply hovered over. The first thoughts were glass......glass for everyone!

LR3WKm0l.jpg

We stopped in the bar for some light refreshment and a game of snooker, wasn't much atmosphere and a lack of cues.

1Od4bhRl.jpg

LaLSBhCl.jpg

hzSXWIJl.jpg

Mr Stride looking confused to be on that side of the bar for once!

s57UwrNl.jpg

What we found next was a real shame, there is a lot of collectors out there that would love this!

nUjmtXVl.jpg

YMGfhtCl.jpg

Anyway we headed out but always had the feeling we were being watched.

wefXymvl.jpg

So we went outside again and wandered across the go kart track, this was a perfect opportunity for a race! Ready set g..........that green light never did go off

SLTqmwal.jpg

r2iXV7fl.jpg

So anyway we found the swimming pool.

1iLZ6HMl.jpg

zdJPM4Il.jpg

As we were climbing out, Mr Flank had to be pulled up at the last minute, the treacherous beast nearly had him!

uPjawt6l.jpg

After all that we were very hungry and the weather was less than adequate, good job we made reservations.

NcQp3GKl.jpg

8ldzXR6l.jpg

P9uOZp6l.jpg

w5HuB8Gl.jpg

The Tomatoe & Potatoe were particularly good!

eJE8pVXl.jpg

After a nice meal we decided to check the evening entertainment so we started in the kids area.

I don't want to imply anything here but if you look hard enough..........

NGKbeTdl.jpg

crTR544l.jpg

7WlzYxtl.jpg

We didn't think this was the right setting so we thought.....

yzEX5Jcl.jpg

This was more like it! Adult fun!

gCo21jNl.jpg

EybqVQMl.jpg

4LHw0pMl.jpg

Still it lacked something, ahh there it is!

o0lHs4Zl.jpg

hpHBoGcl.jpg

We were cooking up a storm on the dancefloor!

TWpeRiKl.jpg

In Mr Flank's hazing ritual, we stated he must run into a room on his own at full speed headfirst, we picked this one through the "secret door".

RIjffaNl.jpg

After that we decided it was getting late and bed was calling us, overall we enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to others! It was very enjoyable and we felt safe at all times.

BzwEZ4ul.jpg

Thank you!