real time web analytics
Report - - Pontins Holiday Camp..Hemsby 2014 | Other Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Pontins Holiday Camp..Hemsby 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
2004 season i was there mate, summer right up till december. i drank constantly, and i mean constantly, before work, after work and on lunchbreak id nip to the pub, i didnt do things in half measures ;)
Did you get naked though :D :D

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Semi..
One night after copious amounts of Frosty jacks cider myself and a mate decided it would be a laugh to rub vics vapour rub on our two veg.. ended up with me half naked in the shower hosing my balls down
Who would do that on purpose ha ha. I did it once by mistake and it burns like mad :D. I guess the nakedness was more saved for derps.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yep it did, and still is in some ways. Yes I cant stand not getting out to nosey at something. Im here everyday, to contribute & be part of the forum. Support & contribution is important for an active forum. Agreed some did break lockdown a lot, I just couldn't risk it.
It's good that people are supporting forums. As FB and other platforms have been killing forums. But I do wonder if people are coming back to them. I like the format of forum and a nice way to document your explores.

NoirLune

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My first solo explore was this place. It looked pretty much like your pictures, must have been about the same time. Trashed beyond belief now.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
My first solo explore was this place. It looked pretty much like your pictures, must have been about the same time. Trashed beyond belief now.
Yeah it had a quick spell of it being wide open to being totally trashed. It's mostly demolished now.

Who has read this thread (Total: 241) View details