real time web analytics
Pool parc and denbigh asylum | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Pool parc and denbigh asylum

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Carlgunz

Banned
Banned
Just giving everyone a heads up. I went to pool parc and denbigh asylum last night and there is no hope getting in at all now, both locations have been boarded up with metal plates

Seffy

SWC
Staff member
But that just makes things more interesting - I bet there's still a way! (well certainly for Denbigh anyway)

Carlgunz

Banned
Banned
But that just makes things more interesting - I bet there's still a way! (well certainly for Denbigh anyway)
You could easily with a ladder or something like that. The windows are not boarded up just there is a fence about 8ft tall all around the building

Carlgunz

Banned
Banned
Everytime I post something on here someone trys to be funny or takes the piss....why? The fences are about 8ft and leaning towards the building which makes it harder to climb so no not everyone can climb over it and that is why I posted!!! And shaun my mate who has never been wanted to go so yes people do still want to go.

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
I took the piss because you said...
there is no hope getting in at all now
...when what you meant was "I couldn't get over the fence". If you can't that's fair enough, but don't assume no-one else can.

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
I took the piss because you said...

...when what you meant was "I couldn't get over the fence". If you can't that's fair enough, but don't assume no-one else can.
Totally agree with you there, anythings possible especially if you have thebright equipment, even still look at st joes, installed new fences and have made zero difference.

Carlgunz

Banned
Banned
I havnt been able to contribute because I've had cancer and been to ill to go and explore and also that is the reason I cant get over the fence. Thats the first time I've read the do and donts because I havnt been able to find them on here so i apologise if i have done something i shouldn't of.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
People also take the piss because its Denbigh, its nothing personal it's just Denbigh itself is a joke of a location. There are so many better places you could spend your time at.