real time web analytics
Information - - Pool Parc Asylum (Care home development) | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Pool Parc Asylum (Care home development)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Danny Bell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So I went to Pool Parc this weekend. They have rebourded the whole building head to toe. Managed to get inside but they have boarded up all the doors inside too so couldn't get to see the stair case for one last time. Such a shame for a beautiful building to get that ruined and neglected but it happens! Wouldn't recommend going back there if I was you. Extra security is there too

Danny Bell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's not. I'm uploading a video tonight to my YouTube. Check it out if you don't believe me

Ilyria

Wanderer
28DL Full Member
We went there November time. All reboarded and we weren't able to access the main building. Looked like a fresh job within a couple of days of when we went. Tyre tracks were still fresh and boards still clean and screws shiny.
No security though.

Managed to get into the building next door though, need to get around to uploading the photos

Bronk21

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went last week, there were builders working on it. Went up to take a few pics and they were pretty angry and told me to leave haha

Danny Bell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
really? how much have they done? when i went there last they have cleaned up the place and re boardered up