real time web analytics
Report - - Pool Parc Hospital , Ruthin - December 2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Pool Parc Hospital , Ruthin - December 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

CozzyG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So being my first post, ill make it a short one :)

The Explore

Coming from the East Midlands we set off early at 9AM. Upon arrival at 11:45 we first found somewhere to park. There is a small nature reserve car park 5 minutes from the buildings location. We continued following the path all the way up to the building.

I would recommend everyone going here before its converted. The windows were all boarded up but we found an entrance into the main building. Reading reports and information we expected security or locals to be wandering around, however the only soul we came across was when we left and headed back to the car, were we was greeted by an old man and his lovely dog.

The building itself is wonderful and structurally sound. there are 2 more accessible buildings next door to the hospital, however being just 2 empty rooms we were done with these ones quickly. The whole explore lasted for around 4 hours before we headed back home.

(took well over a hundred photos, but here's a few of the better ones)

bacdk entrance.jpg

chimney.jpg

exterior.jpg

rooftop.jpg

wires.jpg

Adzitude

Lost_Property_Devon
28DL Full Member
Good stuff. We went on the 22nd and also not a soul around. Epic looking place isn't it. By the looks of it by this times next year it'll be close to converted.

CozzyG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good stuff. We went on the 22nd and also not a soul around. Epic looking place isn't it. By the looks of it by this times next year it'll be close to converted.
Yes, when we arrived it looked like there was old furniture and debris outside and there’s a lot of newly built supports. Amazing tho! We were under the impression it had been visited within a week or so

a.roberts109

28DL Member
28DL Member
I live near by and have never been to see pool park before so me and my partner thought we’d take a walk up, to be greeted by a man, angrily walking towards telling us that’s it’s privately owned and we weren’t allowed to walk there on any of the land around, does anyone know if this is true or whether he was playing bluff to scare us away?

Adzitude

Lost_Property_Devon
28DL Full Member
I live near by and have never been to see pool park before so me and my partner thought we’d take a walk up, to be greeted by a man, angrily walking towards telling us that’s it’s privately owned and we weren’t allowed to walk there on any of the land around, does anyone know if this is true or whether he was playing bluff to scare us away?
Well it is obviously private owned, as is the land around it, so sounds believable, it depends on how official he looked I guess!

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Unless there are signs saying it’s private etc I doubt there’s much he can do. Just another angry welsh bloke. Go back and give it ago.

Who has read this thread (Total: 211) View details