real time web analytics
Report - - Pool Parc Hospital, Ruthin - November 2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Pool Parc Hospital, Ruthin - November 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Dmc68

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been waiting a week to go here only to find it all boarded back up, here's some from outside..
DSC_0342.JPG
DSC_0355.JPG
DSC_0343.JPG
DSC_0344.JPG
DSC_0345.JPG
DSC_0346.JPG
DSC_0351.JPG
DSC_0352.JPG

DSC_0353.JPG

DSC_0354.JPG

Perry_92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No way..... I’ve been twice in the last few weeks and got in with no trouble at all! Creepy building inside but some great architecture with the stairs!

CJMooch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Omg that stone work!

You got to admire the effort and skill they use to put in.

If I had a choice of 'a super power', I would ask to be given an ability of time travel.

Thanks ok brill pictures I enjoyed.

Perry_92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well when I was there bro the place was boarded up a Golden BUT..... there was an access point, easy to reach etc but not that obvious. Took 2 laps of the building for the penny to drop and from there it was easy as it gets!

Dmc68

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well when I was there bro the place was boarded up a Golden BUT..... there was an access point, easy to reach etc but not that obvious. Took 2 laps of the building for the penny to drop and from there it was easy as it gets!

There was a gap high up, but I ain't no spring chicken anymore , I'll go back again one day.

Perry_92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There was a gap high up, but I ain't no spring chicken anymore , I'll go back again one day.
I think that be the way I got in. I don’t blame you dude, I’m sure it’ll ‘open’ up again at some point. If I have any update on it I’ll let ya know

Who has read this thread (Total: 171) View details