real time web analytics
Report - - Pool Parc Hospital, Ruthin - Wales. November 2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Pool Parc Hospital, Ruthin - Wales. November 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
All this talk about only serving the wealthy, you do realise that everyone's in it for profit? - Nobody's going to lose hundreds of thousands of pounds buying something like this, putting potential millions into it, only to sell them for budget rates. - not when they can just pay an affordable housing contribution to not provide any.... That said, a lot of developer's profits are nowhere as high as you'd think

Nowadays loads of places like Denbigh, have elements which are listed, and will need maintenance, securing and refurbishment, just to keep them standing - if they can be incorporated into the development, all the better - the alternative is, it falls down and is gone forever.

Same applies to nursing homes, which, whilst I don't agree with high care costs, generate huge amounts of revenue for their stakeholders., and they have a constant supply of clients.
None of this is going to change any time soon, not with an increasing elderly population, and the rising prices of land and labour and materials.

You want your own place.... either earn more or move somewhere where property is cheaper - sad but true
That’s why I’m gonna live in north wales as it’s amazing plus I’m from there and it’s got so much to do there and that isn’t just abandoned places

ExploringWithBros

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its a real shame! not only are they serving only the wealthy, but losing great places of history and architecture along the way!
What they should be doing with places like this is gutting the insides and turning them into places to visit and explore and keep history intact and having shops and a small section of it available as guest houses

Who has read this thread (Total: 153) View details