real time web analytics
Report - - Pool Park Hospital, Ruthin - August 2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Pool Park Hospital, Ruthin - August 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

LittleOwl

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great location! I have to wonder though with @Benjames encounter, maybe there is still money left to refurb? Seems strange for the owner plus 4 mates to be there otherwise

Benjames

Banned
Banned
Great location! I have to wonder though with @Benjames encounter, maybe there is still money left to refurb? Seems strange for the owner plus 4 mates to be there otherwise
Apparently it’s for sale. Deffo some work had been done in the last 2 weeks since I went back but I don’t get why the owner doesn’t seal the way inside up if he’s so fed up...

Dmc68

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Apparently it’s for sale. Deffo some work had been done in the last 2 weeks since I went back but I don’t get why the owner doesn’t seal the way inside up if he’s so fed up...
It was pretty well sealed when I went last month, gutted, with the activity going on at the moment it looks like I've missed my chance.

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member

Because he's probably fed up of resealing it every other week for the past 10 years+

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
There's security on site now, went yesterday. It looked all boarded up as well.
It's been boarded up for well over a decade
9599694179_9572b5f46a_c.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 456) View details