real time web analytics
Report - - Pool Park Hospital, Ruthin - August 2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Pool Park Hospital, Ruthin - August 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Provingdemons

Banned
Banned
Closed in 1990, the asylum has recently had its floors repaired but now out of money its left unwatched by security for worry free photographs. Used as an overflow for denbigh asylum and also a prisoner of war camp for a while the history here is quite fascinating. Truly enjoyed the look around!
DSC_1251.JPG
DSC_1252.JPG
DSC_1259.JPG
DSC_1260.JPG
DSC_1262.JPG
DSC_1264.JPG
DSC_1267.JPG
DSC_1269.JPG
DSC_1271.JPG
DSC_1276.JPG
DSC_1277.JPG
DSC_1278.JPG
DSC_1279.JPG
DSC_1280.JPG

chezzza

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’d love to visit here!!! Anyone know the conditions of it at the moment?

stevepg56

Banned
Banned
Visiting tomorrow 12/12 if anyone wants to join me
Just a question
Why do fuckwits feel the need to leave a tag? It’s shows that certain individuals are very needy for attention

Six

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is a public forum, it's isn't just explorers that look at it.

Six

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes really. It's generally not a wise idea to advertise when you intend to visit a place.

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Building owners look at this forum. Would you like to arrive to him and his mates?

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Someone posts and complains about people leaving info all over the place and then leaves info all over the place in their post.

Benjames

Banned
Banned
Went for the second time yesterday and was met by a very angry owner and 4 of his friends on the way out...

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Building owners look at this forum. Would you like to arrive to him and his mates?
I don't find it that dangerous to post about past dates, But dont post about the future it can often lead for them waiting at the gates for you.

Who has read this thread (Total: 457) View details