Web
Analytics
Report - - Poplars carehome Walton on the naze 27th May 2021 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Poplars carehome Walton on the naze 27th May 2021

Zqls17

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Have been past this many times and my neighbour actually stayed in there for a while before he passed. Decided to check it out today and it was a very cool explore, basically untouched no vandalism or anything. Most doors were locked but found one :) lights were all still on and power to the building, automatic lights so don’t go in at night because it would be obvious someone’s in there! Plenty of rooms and art on the walls, some great history to the place and lots of vinyls on the walls. Got up to the attic and the floorboards are very creaky but seems all safe in there as it’s only just shut down 3 years ago.

Dining hall

vinyl hall

Message from the cook I presume

Attic room

Some cool artwork

Main dining hall

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nice photos. Very clean. I feel the tour bus arriving now, as it been shown its open and no one onsite. Just a quick tip, never put exact date of your explore in title or report. This is for your protection. If something happens during this time frame, you could be in the frame. Just a mth is suffice.

Again well done.

Zqls17

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice photos. Very clean. I feel the tour bus arriving now, as it been shown its open and no one onsite. Just a quick tip, never put exact date of your explore in title or report. This is for your protection. If something happens during this time frame, you could be in the frame. Just a mth is suffice.

Again well done.
Thank you ! Yes it’s an amazing place the hallways go on forever, so many rooms:) and some really nice art in there

coldgate

28DL Member
28DL Member
Most doors were locked but found one :)
Good afternoon!
Those are some stunning pictures, I didn't know it would look that good inside.
I have been wondering about this place for some time as I have passed by it a lot. Now I know it is possible to gain entry is there a recommended time you would suggest i investigate there?
As well, which door did you manage to enter through?

Zqls17

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good afternoon!
Those are some stunning pictures, I didn't know it would look that good inside.
I have been wondering about this place for some time as I have passed by it a lot. Now I know it is possible to gain entry is there a recommended time you would suggest i investigate there?
As well, which door did you manage to enter through?
best to explore it in the day time on an overcast day so there’s not many tourists! Don’t go at night as there is automatic lights and people would know you are in there, If you want the way to get in add me on Snapchat and I can tell you @zqls7

Lookin

28DL Member
28DL Member
Have been past this many times and my neighbour actually stayed in there for a while before he passed. Decided to check it out today and it was a very cool explore, basically untouched no vandalism or anything. Most doors were locked but found one :) lights were all still on and power to the building, automatic lights so don’t go in at night because it would be obvious someone’s in there! Plenty of rooms and art on the walls, some great history to the place and lots of vinyls on the walls. Got up to the attic and the floorboards are very creaky but seems all safe in there as it’s only just shut down 3 years ago.View attachment 906882
Dining hall
View attachment 906883

View attachment 906884vinyl hall
View attachment 906885

View attachment 906886
View attachment 906887

View attachment 906888
Attic room
View attachment 906889
Some cool artwork
View attachment 906890

View attachment 906891

View attachment 906892

View attachment 906893
Main dining hall
View attachment 906894
Have been past this many times and my neighbour actually stayed in there for a while before he passed. Decided to check it out today and it was a very cool explore, basically untouched no vandalism or anything. Most doors were locked but found one :) lights were all still on and power to the building, automatic lights so don’t go in at night because it would be obvious someone’s in there! Plenty of rooms and art on the walls, some great history to the place and lots of vinyls on the walls. Got up to the attic and the floorboards are very creaky but seems all safe in there as it’s only just shut down 3 years ago.View attachment 906882
Dining hall
View attachment 906883

View attachment 906885

View attachment 906886
View attachment 906887

View attachment 906888
Attic room
View attachment 906889
Some cool artwork
View attachment 906890

View attachment 906891

View attachment 906892

View attachment 906893
Main dining hall
View attachment 906894
I Know where this home is, I tried to have a look around, the neighbour keeps a close eye on the property and came out very quickly, stating he would call the security company that looks after the property, they visit 4 times a day/night at different times, this one is closely guarded!!

Lookin

28DL Member
28DL Member
This home is closely guarded by the neighbour who will come out "instantly" stating they will call the security company that look after the home, they visit day & night!

Kallieyephotography

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Dining hall
View attachment 906883

View attachment 906885

View attachment 906886
View attachment 906887

View attachment 906888
Attic room
View attachment 906889
Some cool artwork
View attachment 906890

View attachment 906891

View attachment 906892

View attachment 906893
Main dining hall
View attachment 906894
We did this place back in December 2020 couldn't Believe how untouched it was great pics btw