real time web analytics
Report - - Porter Brook Culverts, Sheffield, Jan 2018 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Porter Brook Culverts, Sheffield, Jan 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
Cheers @TheVicar Yes! I’ve become a big fan of evening draining.... I nearly said nighttime but I need my sleep too much these days! And I thought the same on that pipe - was glad I wasn’t standing next to it when the soggy paper and associated slop started plopping out...

britainsdecays

Banned
Banned
Some really great photos, the place looks really cool. It’s not the same thing but the atmosphere looks very similar to the old kettleness rail tunnel.

britainsdecays

Banned
Banned
Cheers! And just had a search and kettleness looks good!
Yeh there isn’t a great deal to see as the tracks have been stripped out but it’s still worth a look. Seems like forever walking down the longer of the tunnels although it’s only a mile long. Very dark and wet, a lot of the ground is wet clay.

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
Yeh there isn’t a great deal to see as the tracks have been stripped out but it’s still worth a look. Seems like forever walking down the longer of the tunnels although it’s only a mile long. Very dark and wet, a lot of the ground is wet clay.

Thanks again - noted for when I’m in the area!