real time web analytics
Portsmouth - Gonna need an urbex buddy. | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Portsmouth - Gonna need an urbex buddy.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rainey

Hilariously under-equipped since 1999.
28DL Full Member
Well, after falling down a gravel incline and nearly getting impaled on some branches during my first urbex in years, I think it's safe to say that I'm going to need a freind to go with.

If there's anyone who's in Portsmouth who's interested, feel free to message me. I have my targets set for where I'm going to go around Portsmouth and I have a few plans, ones that hopefully won't get me sent to A&E.

- Rainey

Rainey

28DL Full Member
Hi Buddy not much local stuff left thats worth seeing, best stuff is further afield :)
Dover is one of my plans, I know that place is littered with abandoned tunnel systems. Interesting.
As for here, I guess you're right, it's all been welded shut or demolished.

Rainey

28DL Full Member
Could do Haslar. I'm looking around for places, doing research. Chances are I might try and reopen some stuff up if it's been sealed, because some people really cannot weld around here. :D

lfnl_

28DL Member
28DL Member
yo man, i go to portsmouth uni and explore stuff back home in london but would be great to explore some stuff around portsmouth, i occasionally make videos of the stuff i explore so it would be sick to see some stuff in portsmouth

Rainey

28DL Full Member
yo man, i go to portsmouth uni and explore stuff back home in london but would be great to explore some stuff around portsmouth, i occasionally make videos of the stuff i explore so it would be sick to see some stuff in portsmouth
Well, I have done some research and I've made some BIG discoveries. You could definitely see some stuff here for sure. I'm just not that content on going it alone.

Blackeagle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Going to do some mooching around soon and see whats about that we may of missed :cool::thumb:thumb

Rainey

28DL Full Member
Going to do some mooching around soon and see whats about that we may of missed :cool::thumb:thumb
Well... I need to look at some stuff first to confirm it. I'd rather not disappoint. Although if I can confirm my research (which I won't tell of yet.) then I'll need some wingmen for sure.

tom.sinagoga

28DL Member
28DL Member
Could do Haslar. I'm looking around for places, doing research. Chances are I might try and reopen some stuff up if it's been sealed, because some people really cannot weld around here. :D
im quite local to you and would 100% take a trip up to haslar

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
All this talk of needing wingmen and reopening sealed up locations sounds ace, hopefully your plans wont be scuppered by any gnarly branches or inclines :)
post some of your stuff up when you do it :thumb

Rainey

28DL Full Member
All this talk of needing wingmen and reopening sealed up locations sounds ace, hopefully your plans wont be scuppered by any gnarly branches or inclines :)
post some of your stuff up when you do it :thumb
I got my stuff planned. And I think the inclines are just something I have a habit of slipping down... :D