Web
Analytics
Portsmouth, Hampshire, south east | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Portsmouth, Hampshire, south east

Jo3y3oy88

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anyone looking for someone to go exploring with or join your group? Don't have any places to explore so wouldn't mind coming along or joining u on a exploration

Don't mind travelling as I drive and can pick people up and drop u back

xexxa

A national treasure
Regular User
Anyone looking for someone to go exploring with or join your group? Don't have any places to explore so wouldn't mind coming along or joining u on a exploration

Don't mind travelling as I drive and can pick people up and drop u back
It's not very good here at the moment. Brighton is good

MissT

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey I live in Waterlooville & have been to a couple of places locally. Messaged me if you want company on a road trip.

sebast.0p0l

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Explorer from Chichester here, willing to join a group or get together with like-minded people. I have been to few places in England, Netherlands, Germany, France.

Thebfg

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm in Southampton. There' is 2/3 of us that go out together. Not been doing it long but learning fast.

We've been doing the obviously abandoned and derelict places for years but now were moving into the more interesting stuff.

We would love to join up with people.

Vankicepesh

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey guys! I'm also from Southampton and have found myself with plenty of time to kill. Still new to the UK and Southampton so I know no places and can't drive but willing to offer my company :d

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gg.v86 General Chat 1