Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Possible site in South London | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Possible site in South London

2XploreUK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not sure if anyone is in the south London area but I’ve driven past a site on Sydenham Hill a few times in the last month or so and have seen what looks like an apartment community boarded up.

Not sure if the WHOLE place is boarded up but the ground level windows were boarded up. No security that I saw and it looks like it may be very recently closed up. Place is called “Mais House” and it LOOKS active on Google Maps but I’ve ACTUALLY driven past it and can confirm that the ground level at least is boarded up

SpyderBob1066

The View from the Panopticon
28DL Full Member
Not sure if anyone is in the south London area but I’ve driven past a site on Sydenham Hill a few times in the last month or so and have seen what looks like an apartment community boarded up.

Not sure if the WHOLE place is boarded up but the ground level windows were boarded up. No security that I saw and it looks like it may be very recently closed up. Place is called “Mais House” and it LOOKS active on Google Maps but I’ve ACTUALLY driven past it and can confirm that the ground level at least is boarded up
I am up in east london tomorrow, i may take a detour and have a nosey as I travel back to the coast then....if the traffic is not too bad. I shall give an update if I do manage to have a nosey around.

SpyderBob1066

28DL Full Member
I am up in east london tomorrow, i may take a detour and have a nosey as I travel back to the coast then....if the traffic is not too bad. I shall give an update if I do manage to have a nosey around.
just checked on "airmaps" and there are no drone flying restrictions either so hopefully get the drone up and over there.

afrojay

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had a look at this place before. Couldn't find a way in to the buildings but there are public footpaths onto the site. This was a few months ago so need to check again

2XploreUK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I drove past about a week ago and the boards were up then, pretty sure there was boards around the outside wall too indicating that it’s not open to the public I suppose lol

SpyderBob1066

28DL Full Member
Well I took a detour today...and then sat in traffic for hours and hours to get out of south east london and back to the coast...but had a wonder around the care home outside as it is well secured with 3 camera set ups i saw as well as motion detectors I could hear beeping inside the building.

SpyderBob1066

28DL Full Member
Public footpaths do run around and through the site so having a nose is very easy and parking was also easy to source. There is a little skylight hatch above the side doors near the canopy. The delivery bay entrance but there is a camera by the doors. Another camera at the main doors and a 3rd around the back in the corner where the building join. Would be great to get access to this large untouched building

SpyderBob1066

28DL Full Member
am heading to an observatory telescope today....hidden in the woods away from the other telescopes...to see if i can get in and get some shots