Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Possible sites Surrey/West Sussex July 2017 | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Possible sites Surrey/West Sussex July 2017

RustyG

The world's most awkward urbexer...
28DL Full Member
First up there's an empty pub in woodhatch, right on the corner where the A217 meets the Woodhatch road, I only drove past it, n from what I saw it looks well boarded but you never know your luck!

And secondly, theres a nuclear bunker under the county council offices on north street horsham. Apparently the building is empty awaiting redevelopment. I might take a drive over there later and see what the score is

Andrew32

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good to start a rumour info for this area, it's local to me. I've built up a large amount of locations scattered around Surrey and surrounding areas, although I will only give certain locations through DM's and only to an account with previous history of derelict reports.
-Andrew

RustyG

The world's most awkward urbexer...
28DL Full Member
I've just checked out the local government bunker and it is pretty cool! Its not in the best if states, most of its under an inch of water but theres a few cool bits n pieces in there. The council buildings a demo site, pretty much stripped out from what I saw so I doubt it will be here for much longer. Access is a piece of piss and I'd say it's well worth a visit if your local as it's another little piece of recent history soon to be destroyed. I'll put a report up once I get home

Last edited:

Decwood123

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
How was the bunker ?

Haven't managed to find it yet but we did find the tunnels in coulsdon. They were absolutely fantastic to look at. And there's a lot thwre. Just wish it wasn't so trashed down there !