real time web analytics
Report - - Post Office on Ship Street, Brighton - August 2012 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Post Office on Ship Street, Brighton - August 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tautweedas

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The old Brighton Post Office is on Ship Street. Nothing comes up on the search engines, don't even know where to look for the info about it. All I can find was:

Architect firm Alan Phillips have come up with a proposal to open up the area and make it a part of The Lanes proper with pedestrian passageways and open spaces with the working title of the “New Lanesâ€￾.

The Post Office is considering at least four proposals and planning applications are expected to be lodged shortly.

---

Personally wouldn't recommend to go to the other building at the back, as it has a small pigeon population dead and rotting in loads and loads of pigeon poop... The rest of the building at the front is still in a good condition. Has electricity. Very biiiiiig space. Went with my mate Alex. Spent hours exploring and just pissing about. Unalarmed.

DSCF4098.jpg

DSCF4099.jpg

DSCF4100.jpg

DSCF4101.jpg

DSCF4102.jpg

DSCF4107.jpg

DSCF4111.jpg

DSCF4117.jpg

To see all 20 photographs go to:
http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u380/tautweedas/Post Office 01-08-2012/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

Lukesmith540

28DL Member
28DL Member
Nice explore!
I've never noticed this place before, i'll definitely have to check it out.

Was entry a pain, or was it pretty easy?