Web
Analytics
Posted report - not approved or vanished for some reason | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Posted report - not approved or vanished for some reason

PermaHeretic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm feeling pretty despondent that I read the new member rules, introduced myself, found my photos, drafted a nice report which as far as I am aware adhered to the criteria, and it doesn't seem to have been approved. I wondered what I have done wrong and whether it is worth me sharing anything else.

Last edited:

PermaHeretic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've not had chance to check the logs, I'm sure it must have been removed/not approved by one of the Mods for a reason ?
Mm. Well if it wasn't approved, I'd really like to know what was wrong with it. I'm a stickler for rules. I stated where it was, when I went there, added the correct number of photos (the best of my batch), I didn't mention how I got in. In addition I didn't swear, didn't threaten anyone, used correct grammar and spelling and I didn't invite anyone to see my YouTube channel! Maybe it was a technical glitch? I'd re-post it, but I didn't keep a copy. If you are in a position to check, that would be great.

PS The only thing is I might have just said 'March' rather than mentioning 2019. Would it have been rejected on that basis? If so, please approve it and I'll edit it.
PPS I don't think it was a technical glitch. It must have existed because I have found it in my web history - then I get an 'Oops' error message if I click on it.

Last edited: