Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Potential Site - If not been done already! | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Potential Site - If not been done already!

Camerashy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Okay, not sure how much I can give away, but ...I know of / possibly know of a Explore site, its been closed for a few years due to ill responsibility of the managers, and to my knowledge it's abandoned, driveway blocked with a massive concrete bollard!

Camerashy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Best start by telling us what and where it is lol..
haha well not posting on here just browsing other explores, i wasnt aware of how much can be posted due to non explorers.. Its in Ashbourne - Derbyshire.

Either tease a few details or just explore & make everyone jealous when you post it on here
It's in Ashbourne Derbyshire, what used to be a retirement home. Driveway all concrete blocked off, limiting access. Anyone want to go inbox me

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
We're going to need a little more than that to go on...

Area, name of place, what it was for a start.

All you've basically said there is 'I know of somewhere that exists'.

Camerashy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We're going to need a little more than that to go on...

Area, name of place, what it was for a start.

All you've basically said there is 'I know of somewhere that exists'.

Yeah because i don't know how much can be said about the potential places....

It was a residential home called Highfield House, in Ashbourne (DE6) I know that it's been closed for a couple of years now, and as far as im aware no plans to build on it. There are one or two reports on here that look similar to it, but I don't think it's the same place.

CJMooch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don't know peeps are pretty good on here at finding somewhere no where.

A bit if a sardine post though.

amfalconer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks alright that, nice size, only been closed since 2016, so likely still in good nick, although access might be non-existent.

Highfield-House-Care-Home.jpg