Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Potential Site - If not been done already! | Leads, Rumours and News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Potential Site - If not been done already!

CookieRaider

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Checked it out today, completely sealed upstairs and downstairs with metal sheeting. There are also sensors with cameras on like I’ve seen at other sites. Stood by the front door to get a picture quick and there was a beep that was on and off which suddenly changed to a constant beep. Must be monitored off site, looks like the same system they installed at Caterham F1 centre, albeit a bit late as the site was already trashed when that was installed.

9640EB02-A239-4836-BED6-F8DE7C06503B.jpeg

Zoemilly

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I popped over today to see if this is still in the same state, sadly the alarms are still in place as are all the PIRs. The tin is also very secure still :(

lisaloo2020

28DL Member
28DL Member
haha well not posting on here just browsing other explores, i wasnt aware of how much can be posted due to non explorers.. Its in Ashbourne - Derbyshire.

It's in Ashbourne Derbyshire, what used to be a retirement home. Driveway all concrete blocked off, limiting access. Anyone want to go inbox me
I've actually been there easy access but when when we locked thro one of the metal shutters a alarm went of lol not for long only a minute but there was no access at all into the building let me know tho if anyone is going and gain access I only live down the road from it