Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Potential site in Cheddleton (staffordshire) | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Potential site in Cheddleton (staffordshire)

Joshrowlands

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Please bare with me with this post as I am new to the site. I work in leek and drive past this some nights but it’s always been dark as it’s winter. Wondered what it could poternautlly be looks like a house? Unsure of access as it’s dark, asked a local who I work with and she wasn’t sure she thought it was a house. It’s next to a park so maybe an old care takers? Anyway was wondering if anybody had any info or was up for meeting and trying an explore? Message me on here or Instagram ( jrowlandss)

D361222C-1E9C-4170-A500-B821C65FC84E.png

52AE0AD5-9BB8-4CA5-94C6-B55AB82C56D0.png

B87DA064-68BE-4DDC-81DB-B47DBEDD1C58.png

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Not being funny, but if you look on Google Maps it's quite clear what it is. It's a lodge for the large house at the other end of the drive.

The lodge has been boarded up and looked that way for years, it's not really my bag so I have never bothered to stop and look. The main house was having a lot of work done to it last time I went past and was covered in scaffolding. Go and have a closer look, I'd be interested to see what you find.

Also get some reports up (your introduction thread suggests you've done some of the local places). There'll be more chance that someone will agree to meet up with you if you've posted some stuff up!