real time web analytics
Potential URBEX | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Potential URBEX

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Alohomora

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
was looking earlier and found a private school that had closed down not far from me in July this year. we took a reccy earlier today and noticed it had all the usual alarm notices like 24/7 surveillance etc but what I did notice was they had these posts darted around the outside with what looked like a PIR at the top pointed in certain directions and then under that attached was what looked liked a camera too.....

The school had everything still in there, my idea is that the Secca will be on point with this one but I also wanna have a crack lol

So my question is if you are looking around a property and the entrance (gate) is open then can I legally be in trouble if the Secca turn up whilst looking around?

Thanks guys

JaneEyre

The clumsiest explorer in Yorkshire!
28DL Full Member
If it is not Rail, Army or anything other than normal trespass, I can't see why you would.

Alohomora

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
thanks, the wife is 100% up for going back as although it's got camera and PRIs they may not be on. She is all up for it - nothing to loose. But I just think maybe it's to high risk?

It is only a school though after all??!

Six

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don't think it's high risk tbf, cameras and PIRS can be avoided if you're careful! Just have to see if anyone does turn up!

Alohomora

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Silly question but can alarms be silent?

It's just that they have left all expensive equipment in there??

Am I over reacting?

Wife wants to go back tonight!!!

Six

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah they have silent alarms although generally not.

I really wouldn't worry about it. If you set an alarm off you set an alarm off if anything if you do set one off, get out and then see if anyone comes. Good to know for the next time.

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details