Web
Analytics
Report - - Potters House - Cornwall - March 2018 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Potters House - Cornwall - March 2018

DrGonzo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This was a nice little explore. Stunning location in the Tamar valley, empty since 2011. I have never seen a house with so many books, every room had at least one book case and they were all full - seems like such a waste. Sorry for the lack of exterior shots - my friend had a coffee just before we went here and as such need to rush home to have a dump.

Potters House (1 of 14).jpg

Potters House (13 of 14).jpg

Potters House (2 of 14).jpg

Potters House (3 of 14).jpg

Potters House (5 of 14).jpg

Potters House (6 of 14).jpg

Potters House (7 of 14).jpg
Potters House (8 of 14).jpg

Potters House (9 of 14).jpg

Potters House (10 of 14).jpg
Potters House (11 of 14).jpg

Potters House (14 of 14).jpg

Attachments

Hydraswarm

28DL Member
28DL Member
You mean reports from myself? I tried doing a report on ponsanooth that I did yesterday however all my photos were too big. Any ideas how to resolve this?

Kimxplores24

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Does anyone know what happens here ? Visited this weekend and there's police tape everywhere and alarmed we only walked past the door and alarm started beeping so we left ?

eddsup

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Does anyone know what happens here ? Visited this weekend and there's police tape everywhere and alarmed we only walked past the door and alarm started beeping so we left ?
Police tape been there few months not sure if actual police put it there or someone else. It was same time the keep out posters went up. I know people that have still gone in there and looked round. First I’ve heard about alarm. Was it a loud beeping? Or just a sensor going off?

Kimxplores24

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Beeping seemed like a sensor and as soon as we got near the door beeped loud and flashed so i have no idea there was absolutely no access tho