Web
Analytics
Report - - POW Camp 116 - Hatfield Heath - April - 2015 | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - POW Camp 116 - Hatfield Heath - April - 2015

Jordanchinkbmx

"Take only pictures, leave only footprints"
28DL Full Member
Intro
I can't seem to find much history about this place, so, for all the information I have managed to find Is from @SuperNiki 's thread, So i'm going to give all the credit to her the the small bit she does have and be a bit lazy here and link to her original thread on this, if you feel you wanna read up!
http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/pow-camp-116-hatfield-heath-essex-july-2014.t93483#post-1067121

The Explore

Access was very simple and easy, about as easy as practically stepping over a fence or just walking down the off road path and you'll easily see where you have to go!
Took a drive out here last night, but chickened out of going up the tower, only three measly stories high but I was worried about the getting back down bit since they've put wood at the bottom of the ladder and I couldn't find a good foothold to get myself started with.

Not the most amazing place if I am being honest, wasn't worth the 45minute drive it took us, added with getting lost... but if you are nearby it's worth a little wander. Would have been nice if I could have found some more history on this place :(

Pictures

DSC01771.JPG
DSC01773.JPG
DSC01774.JPG
DSC01775.JPG
DSC01778.JPG
DSC01780.JPG
DSC01781.JPG
DSC01790.JPG
DSC01791.JPG
DSC01792.JPG
DSC01794.JPG