real time web analytics
Report - - Powerplant "Octoformat" - Belgium, September 2014 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Powerplant "Octoformat" - Belgium, September 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

J4M35_UK

MEDOTDOOTC
28DL Full Member
Cool pics, any chance of fixing the first dead one?

It seems to be locked for editing mate, is there any chance you can unlock it? Not sure why they are dead as they're still online and not showing any issues!

J4M35_UK

MEDOTDOOTC
28DL Full Member
Might be wrong but I'm sure I read they import 100% of there power now.

I don't think they do yet but that's the ultimate intention. The current issue comes from their nuclear plants. Two reactor vessels were found to be full of cracks and one was sabotaged by an employee leading to a massive outage.

Last edited:

Will Knot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well.....the only thing I like about that report is.....all of it :thumb nice find and the pics there are awesome :D Thanks for sharin' :)

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know what you're saying mate but unfortunately if I gave out it's real name every man and his dog would be there and it would get ruined. At least this way people have to do some research to find it so it should be doable for longer.

Yeah appreciate that mate, i just wasn"t sure on the coding for non UK stuff on here....hence the ? As i have some to post myself eventually :)

The_Raw

Staff member
Great report man and well done for finding something fresh. Not sure if you'd catch me entering a power station without knowing the full ins and outs of it's status first though, oh wait.... :rolleyes:

J4M35_UK

MEDOTDOOTC
28DL Full Member
Great report man and well done for finding something fresh. Not sure if you'd catch me entering a power station without knowing the full ins and outs of it's status first though, oh wait.... :rolleyes:

I still don't know the status of this one now, I'm thinking it could be mothballed rather than disused. Lights in the control room, pumps running and a brand new forklift in the boiler house all point towards it not being derelict.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with it.