real time web analytics
Powerplant T - Italy (March 2019) | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Powerplant T - Italy (March 2019)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
It's been a long time since I actually posted a report, certainly not through lack of activity, just laziness. So i thought I'd start contributing a bit more than the great report, nice photo's comments again.
Got a large backlog to wade through but this is a recent one from a trip to Italy with @host @Cloth Head and @sammydoublewhammy.
After the UK Italy has to me my favourite place for exploring, there's something nice about the light over there's that just seems to suit photographing these places.

As with a lot of Euro stuff not much info really on his place so I'll just throw up some images, the old disused powerplant is tucked away on the edge of a very live newer facility.
Really enjoy a wander around here, the highlight being a couple of nice Ansaldo Generators and two lovely control rooms.

28a.jpg

28l.jpg

28o.jpg

28d.jpg

28e.jpg

28c.jpg

28n.jpg

28f.jpg

28b.jpg

28g.jpg

28m.jpg

28j.jpg

28k.jpg

Last edited:

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nom nom nom! You got some proper tidy as fuck light to play with there! Amazing stuff mate, superb pics!

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Shhhiiiiiiiiittt! We drove past this place and for some reason didn't bother to stop off. I'm really disappointed in ourselves, it's awesome!

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Love it mate excellent photography as ever such good times indeed. Now get the textile mill up it will blow people’s minds.

Who has read this thread (Total: 166) View details