real time web analytics
Report - - Premier Inn - Leicester City Centre (July 2014) | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Premier Inn - Leicester City Centre (July 2014)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

camoe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
These days, i seem to be doing more high stuff than abandoned buildings i can't figure if its the thrill of being somewhere you really, really shouldn't be - or the sheer amount of durp around at the moment!

Well anyway, we took the Hour drive from peterborough with the intention of hitting Corah, as I'm yet to do it - we heard its in an incredibly sorry state but just wanted to check it out for ourselves. After being in there for a hour or so we come across a room on the 2nd level and it was filled with peoples belongings and the tell tail signs of crackheads, so we was out.. don't fancy getting stabbed in the shoulder with a hypodermic needle.

Where next? the night is young and we have caffeine and Big John's Chicken in our system, after a scroll on the forum we saw the old post office, tried-and-failed thats pretty sealed now. so we thought lets call it a night but on our journey back through Leicester town centre we spotted the Premier Inn building. it had to be done really... after thinking up a game plan we tacked some, 20 flights of stairs... me being a fat b*stard i was by now sweating buckets when we got to the locked door to get to the second half of the tower.. DAMN... with a bit of mind power, we was into the next set of stairs.. We were on the roof, oh my its a spectacular sight!

Enough Rambling - Heres some Pictures (I forgot the damn Quick Release Plate for my Tripod so expect Loads of Noise and some un steady shots!!)

DSCF0083_zpsw6zgnp9s.jpg

DSCF0768_zpswhyu4jrx.jpg

DSCF0088_zpsrknihzdr.jpg
DSCF0091-Edit_zpsmi1fxqya.jpg

DSCF0094-Edit_zpsowgx8gnl.jpg

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Would've been nice to see more shots from the top.
Haymarket Theatre Roof is another good rooftop in Leicester.
You're wasting your time with Corah now, it's completely fooked now.

camoe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Would've been nice to see more shots from the top.
Haymarket Theatre Roof is another good rooftop in Leicester.
You're wasting your time with Corah now, it's completely fooked now.

i completely agree, i was just on a downer as i forgot the quick release plate for the ole' pod............

PopPunkJamie

Irregular User
28DL Full Member
Well done for getting up there, tried this one back in October but someone beat us to it and got it sealed for a while

Fudge

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Unless you're super late, it's 2015.

Nice one though, I like the stairwell photos.

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Corah is awful now isn't it :( COuld have had a look at Frank Whittle's factory in Leicester

mattdonut

Like and subscribe
28DL Full Member
Corah had real goons as security last time i went
and GEC is worse then corah !

shame about the PO tho thats the goon tourists for you :(