Web
Analytics
Report - - Premier Inn Roof MANCHESTER 26/11/2009 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Premier Inn Roof MANCHESTER 26/11/2009

C

czachur

After seeing some sick pictures from other people i was inspired to attempt to reach the roof of premier inn myself, with my two mates and no idea how or where we'd end up!

we tried a couple of different routes before we found the way up, was well worth the effort and exploring on the way up was all part of the fun :]

heres some of the pics i got...

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

020.jpg

026.jpg

Attachments