real time web analytics
Information - - Pretty good youtube series | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Pretty good youtube series

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
See all this strikes me as yet another example of Yanks trying to be somebodies on Youtube. Paid promotion, cringey American accents and Americanisms, overdramaticising, clickbait in title, 'that looks crazy', 'what the fuuuck was that noise', 'we're now gonna attempt to go up these stairs'. The list goes on. I've never understood why people say 'The Proper People' is quality content. I'd take SSI and The Death of Teeside Steel to read instead any day. Or even better, going to explore a steelworks myself, wild thought

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
See all this strikes me as yet another example of Yanks trying to be somebodies on Youtube. Paid promotion, cringey American accents and Americanisms, overdramaticising, clickbait in title, 'that looks crazy', 'what the fuuuck was that noise', 'we're now gonna attempt to go up these stairs'. The list goes on. I've never understood why people say 'The Proper People' is quality content. I'd take SSI and The Death of Teeside Steel to read instead any day. Or even better, going to explore a steelworks myself, wild thought
I mean we are British so we do have to have ago at American over dramatisation of things ;)

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I agree that most people here don’t like youtubers but I do think the proper people are the best ones on YouTube as they do the hobby properly. Unlike others

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Couple of points here.

Yes, the Proper People shoot good content and create pro videos. Not doubt about that.

But it still comes back round to a YouTuber is a YouTuber and they are (1) bringing to a mass audience a hobby that is covert by it's very nature and should be kept underground and (2) trying to make gains, money or otherwise, via something that is a hobby.