real time web analytics
Question - - Princes WaterSki Club Bedfont | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Princes WaterSki Club Bedfont

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
After doing some driving, i came across this place on the side of the road, near where i live. A question towards any photos or exploations of this place as such, it was shut down due to the death of an 11 year old girl, and has been boarded up since late 2010.

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
Not much to explore........a lake and an old shop.........used to buy my snowboard stuff there

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
Used to work in the area till a few months back, but not any more and I have never been back so I might as well add this little lead....

Not too far away in Stanwell is this boarded up house with very impressive gates. It was on my to-do list but I never got around to looking. The gates are all that remains of the Stanwell Place manor which was once owned by King Faisal II, the monarch of Iraq until 1958. General Eisenhower and Winston Churchill met here at least twice during the war. The manor house was demolished when King Faisal was assassinated. The house now behind the gates is assumed to be a modern rebuild but maybe still worth a look. It's been boarded for about a year and concrete blocks are now blocking those gates.

Last edited:

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
Used to work in the area till a few months back, but not any more and I have never been back so I might as well add this little lead....

Not too far away in Stanwell is this boarded up house with very impressive gates. It was on my to-do list but I never got around to looking. The gates are all that remains of the Stanwell Place manor which was once owned King Faisal, the monarch of Iraq until 1958. General Eisenhower and Winston Churchill met here at least twice during the war. The manor house was demolished when King Faisal was assassinated. The house now behind the gates is a modest 1960s rebuild but maybe still worth a look.
Great to know, although i personally wouldun't reccomend giving out locatios like that, therefore anyone can find out and get the place trashed. I usually use private messaging, and only give out locations when people with accounts have documented different areas on their account, and therefore have no intention of graffiti or trashing a location.