Web
Analytics
Report - - Processor Drain, Manchester – May 2010 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Processor Drain, Manchester – May 2010

Gone

Regular User
Visited with Appo & Rookie...

This is one of the best drains that I have done up to now because it has such a large mix of features – RBP, RCP, Square concrete pipe, Different size manhole chambers, CSO chambers and two sewage scrapers/filters (Processors).

The drain is a part of the Moston Brook and once at the Outfall makes its way down to Inhospitable/The Works.

This place has sections dating from the early 1900’s to 2004/2005. After starting at the Outfall walking up to the Infall it took us just over an hour checking stuff out on the way, Stopping at a garage close to the Infall for some food then back underground for roughly four hours getting shots before finally emerging back out to where we had started.

Pictures;

P5059650.jpg

Infall

P5059651.jpg

Appo/Manhole

P5059675.jpg

Ladders

P5059663.jpg

04/05

P5059666.jpg

P5059667.jpg

Sh*t Sifter

P5059668.jpg

Sewage Pipe

P5069691.jpg

RCP to RBP

P5059683.jpg

I could have spent a lot more time in this section...

P5059684.jpg

Corner

P5069690.jpg

Myself

P5069696.jpg

Outfall

I’m sure Rookie and Appo have pictures to add.

Thanks for Looking, Gone...​