real time web analytics
Report - - Protvino Particle Collider, Russia | Noteworthy Reports | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Protvino Particle Collider, Russia

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

D

Dangermouse

I can't believe what I have just seen and read. I'm going to take another look.

M

mda06jp

That really is something else.

Brilliant report and by the look of things a brilliant location.

Cheers man, good job

LiamCH

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not a word that I throw around, but this is truly... epic. I'm a bit confused though; the rotting lift shaft suggests that it's abandoned, so why do the lights still work?

dsankt

si ce que tu dis est vrai
28DL Full Member
Not a word that I throw around, but this is truly... epic. I'm a bit confused though; the rotting lift shaft suggests that it's abandoned, so why do the lights still work?

The answer is clearly stated in the text Siologen graciously included above no negate the need for such questions. Perhaps the words are worth the effort to digest?

siologen

I Go Where The Drains Are
Regular User

Put it this way.... In Russia... THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY BILL TOO LARGE!

siologen

Regular User
Theres a lot to be said for communism... that suddenly decides to become capitalist....

cactusmelba

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
well...

I'm flabbergasted! EXACTLY what this site's all about, interestingly written and brilliantly photographed... fascinating stuff, well done!

Bunk3r

28DL Memb3r
28DL Full Member
This is one of those reports that didnt need words to make it great, but I'm glad you spent the time to write it up that was a good quality read. serious exploring there.

Vivo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Brilliant stuff guys. What a great opportunity.

I wish I could shoot that well in the dark. Not being able to check the exposure afterwards must leave little room for error.

siologen

Regular User
Brilliant stuff guys. What a great opportunity.

I wish I could shoot that well in the dark. Not being able to check the exposure afterwards must leave little room for error.

Negative film allows much more latitude for error than digital, swo what might look shite and overexposed in a digital image, looks kinda cool on film.