Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Public conveniences, info. | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Public conveniences, info.

dweeb

Super Moderator
Staff member
Speed and I have decided to photograph and document Britain's derelict public toilets while we are on our travels in the future.

I wonder if anybody knows the whereabouts for the list we are putting together. Can be anything, underground, in railway arches, the cast iron booths, anything at all!

Cheers...

Styru

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The underground ones in the upper precinct in Coventry were good.

By a strange coincidence (on the toilet topic) an organisation I work with has just taken on a derelict set of bogs for a quid a year rent - we are turning it into changing/shower block for our boatyard.

Hidden

Get Fucked
28DL Full Member
Blackpool coastline has a few, can't see access to them being easy though.

KooK

Tall & Flexible
28DL Full Member
There's the big plastic ones they used to put out on the streets on a weekend in Leeds, they don't use them anymore...

dweeb

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jesus Gorecki, they are stunning! Now thats what I'm looking for.

Thanks for all the help so far, the list is growing. If people know the street there on could you pop them in a PM? Reports of the first handfull soon...

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
Here's a set at halfway on the Isle of Sheppey - used to drive past them every day.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...MHKOzNsa3zjAPt89oOqrMA&cbp=12,316.41,,0,-2.71

There's also some in Canterbury city centre - underground ones in this case, have been closed for a long time.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...d=fsFLa4zHIYzVuQahS14lHQ&cbp=12,262.38,,0,7.1

I've got a feeling I know of more, but can't think of them off the top of my head.

EDIT: a quick google brings up quite a few in london, and someone's already documented some of them: :D
http://www.derelictlondon.com/id42.htm

Last edited:

Muttley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Brickman's report from Sunderland HERE

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
Livery Street, Birmingham. On the corner of the bridge archway down from Subway City towards Great Charles Street. Ornate cast iron entrances by the looks of it, although I bet it's rancid as hell on the inside.