real time web analytics
Report - - PURFORD GREEN PRIMARY SCHOOL, HARLOW, ESSEX - JULY 2018 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - PURFORD GREEN PRIMARY SCHOOL, HARLOW, ESSEX - JULY 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

PerryGoesPlaces

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
History:
I don't know too much history on this place but that it closed down in 2010 because they wanted to make a new modern school building, they built the new school literally next to the old one and just left the old school to decay.

The Explore:
I had heard about kids hanging out at the school and smashing it up so my hopes weren't set too high. However, getting into the school was fairly simple we just slide under a gate, climbed the roof and dropped down through a skyline. But to only realize that one of the security doors could be opened from the inside... as expected the place was pretty much trashed with everything in sight broken by kids and scrappers. From the outside the school looks small but once you are inside its bigger than you think, there is 4 wings to the school so you have the Hall in the middle which was for the kids to eat their lunch and for assemblies then it splits off into 4 wings and you can access all the classrooms by walking through one another. The kitchen was basically empty with a mixer and a cooker left, the hall floor was completely covered in paint and other random objects, a lot of the classrooms were bare with all the sinks being smashed, some of the toilets however were in good condition. However, whilst exploring we did come across a few interesting things like a kids Alphabet CD, play mat, baseball bat and a golf club (those two were most likely used for vandalism).

(Here are a few photos of the explore):
DSCN2899.JPG

Reception Area.

DSCN2901.JPG

The whole in the ceiling is where we climbed down from.

DSCN2902.JPG

This would of been the office area for the reception.

DSCN2912.JPG

Vandals have destroyed the Hall with paint.

DSCN2930.JPG

DSCN2906.JPG

The kitchen.

DSCN2925.JPG

DSCN2928.JPG

DSCN2933.JPG

DSCN2914.JPG

DSCN2915.JPG

DSCN2918.JPG

DSCN2922.JPG

DSCN2921.JPG

This is where the kids would of hung their book bags/coats.

DSCN2936.JPG

DSCN2937.JPG

DSCN2941.JPG

I have heard that you guys aren't too keen on YouTube videos but it goes along well with my description of "The Explore" so if you don't mind checking it out that would be very much appreciated.

Last edited:

PerryGoesPlaces

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That hall is well boarded up. Good pics. Once its uploaded to you tube it gets boarded up like a prison.
Yeah we expected that tbh :thumb Thank you! Yeah secca are always watching YouTube videos to find ways people get in, the kids around the area are constantly breaking boards off so there will be a way inside in no time dont worry. The school is pretty beat up and has been destroyed even much more since some idiot I saw on SnapChat went there to smash the place up with his mates :confused: