Web
Analytics
Report - - Pyestock Lunatic asylum, april 2020 (secret location) | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Pyestock Lunatic asylum, april 2020 (secret location)

Shaun

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Alright lads been wanting to do this one for a while but the a bird fookin flew into the car, so here is the history
HISTORY
PYESTOCK ASYLUM OPENED IN 1765 AS PYESTOCK LUNATIC ASYLUM AND IT HAS BEEN VEREY FAMOUS FOR THE REGUAL BEETINGS OF THE PATIENTS AT PYESTOCK AS THEY WHERE OFTEN NAUGHTY AND NOT VERY GOOD SINCE ITS FOCKIN MENTAL.
ALSO FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO WENT TO MENTAL WAS:
MR BLOBBY
DENBIGHVIDS
DICK AND DOM
AND NOEL EDMOND'S MR BLOBBY'S PARTNER IN CRIME

THEW EXPLORE:
RIGHT WHEN WE GOT TO THE MENTAL There was a massive strapping security gaurd at the gate, fuck it was purple aki, little did i know i who was doing the muscle touching for the thousonds of years this has been open! We managed to distract him with some male body building mags and we where in access was very hard as we have to go through a window just like them spy kids! once we where in we where shocked at what we found! we found a two dead bodys!!1!!1!!!! :eek::eek: it was somethin i had to get on camera it was dan dixon and Yvette Fielding! and on there body was a flag sayin "28dl was here," Brill this are first dead bodies! we then continued around the asylum intill it was to dark to see and we became blind due to our eyes not working properly. ANYWAY ONTO THE PICTUREs

They are not very good due to becomign blind durign our epic Xplore So i hope they are good!
DSC01340.JPG

heres a picture of some MAVERICK wearing the abandoned uniform we found in this derp chur..... I MEAN PYESTOCK
DSC00736.JPG

here is a goodie pic i think i cant tell due to loosing my eyes.
DSC00221.JPG

i hope this one is another goodie
DSC00216.JPG
DSC00218.JPG

DSC00208.JPG

here is a fuckin epic pic.

DSC01475.JPG

dont mind the dutch number plate

Most obviously this was an april fools joke, nothing serious and i hope i wont get publicly hanged for this, photos where took in a pillbox and the walk to it behind my house, the pirate boy is well from a derp church somewhere dont remember dont care.

DSC00217.JPG

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
This is a good laugh and all but nothing will ever top the Pie Stock report from about ten years ago with all the pictures drawn in MS Paint.

TranKmasT

"You BOY!
Regular User
Would of given you a thumbs up but I was under a lot of pressure from long time stalwarts not to encourage it.

Sorry.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
I got really confused lol, I thought has he gone mental himself. Then read the April fools bit pmsl. But to be fair I have seen and read reports like this but they were meant to be serious lol hahahaha, .

Shaun

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I got really confused lol, I thought has he gone mental himself. Then read the April fools bit pmsl. But to be fair I have seen and read reports like this but they were meant to be serious lol hahahaha, .
Ur da only mental 1 yu liked them fookin furniture at that abandoned weed farm mansion orbs found.