real time web analytics
Report - - Pyestock Power station June 2012 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Pyestock Power station June 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

skelderz

Skelderz
28DL Full Member
PIC HEAVY!

After a Hiatus from derps I grabbed my phone and rang Ravenwing93 and Inquired if he could get his arse down to Essex, He obliged and we planned an epic exploring weekend! Sadly Sevs went rather badly so we returned to my trusty caravan and wrangled JasperB into our plans and Embarked to Pye!
I wont bore you with the history as its here a few times, But we began our adventure driving towards Pye and attempted the front gate method, (civilised as we are) and they refused us! :O So we decided more drastic measures were needed..... After 3 hours of fence hunting we called it quits, BUT WAIT! Raven found our access and it began!

As we left the power station towards the air-house we spotted the feared land rover with a soon to be new friend Mr Thupa bearing down on us horn blaring.... being good citizens we stood still hoping for a lift to the front gate and only when he began accusing us of being pikies and he radioed for the police did we consider running and bolted for our access point with a landrover and a slightly pissed guard bearing down on us, so we had escaped! Or so we thought! After a quick fag break to regain composure only as we were traversing the outside of the fence did we notice our good friend mr security man's boss doing a foot patrol! so we bid farewell to a local we got talking to and returned to the car and in good ol' tradition to maccies we went!

IMG_0273.jpg

As soon as we got in I got trigger-happy in excitement!
IMG_0280.jpg

Spreader beams oh the joys of chain blocks!

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

Crane controls!
IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

Best crane driver in all of pye ;)
IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0356-001.jpg