real time web analytics
Report - - Pyramiden and the Coal Mines of the high arctic via the Spitsbergen Icecap (abridged) | Noteworthy Reports | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Pyramiden and the Coal Mines of the high arctic via the Spitsbergen Icecap (abridged)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

m9

big in japan
Regular User
Aye cheers all! was an absolute belter! There was quite a bit more to elaborate on in the three days on the ice but it’d have ended up as a fifteen thousand worder! I’ll fill in the blanks when I write it up the blog.

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Absolutely outstanding that fella. Great write up and photos as per. Epic stuff.

Exploring with mausers. Love it.

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Got to say mate after chatting with you at the meet about this I couldn’t wait to read and see this report and what a report your adventures really are something else. Fantastic write up and stunning shots. Only one question where do you go from here a disused diamond mine something in the middle of Australia. Look forward to the next meet for another catch up.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
really enjoyed reading that, must have been quite an experience. Awesome stuff mate :thumb

True_British_Metal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've wanted to do this for a few years now, so it's excellent to see what it really holds.

I'll nominate this for noteworthy reports, because there's nothing in the world like it.

Who has read this thread (Total: 140) View details