real time web analytics
Report - - Qinetiq DERA site Weymouth | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Qinetiq DERA site Weymouth

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ballardfire

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So far we had walked a long wet walk from the beach to the entrance (forgetting the tide was in cause were stupid) w get to the fence and clamber on through (anyone wishing to know where the entrance is drop me a message) we find ourselves hiding behind a huge stone outbuilding with a maze of pipes stretching round the outside and we were on looking the long stretching pier that stretches far out into the port. There were many lights on the pier which suggests that some of the site is in fact still used undeterred we trecked on sneaking past foliage and some smaller buildings one of which was easy to access. Looking at the massive warehouse and it surroundings looks as if it has been frozen in time and forgotten about which is a shame it is beautiful and huge we found an entrance into this monolithic warehouse. We nosed around this dark very echoey building ( only realising how loud we were because one of my friends is a pillock) We stumbled along some interesting things such as a door which was locked tighter than a bank safe and a computer room containing some interesting paper work. The building seemed to go on forever corridors twisting this way and that way it was like navigating a maze. After exploring this building to no end we decided to venture further into the complex avoiding cameras and AR sensors we came across a guards booth no more than to weekend guards. We came to the entrance gate fro the pier but due to the lighting and cameras it is unaccessable via land you would have to approach by boat from what we could see. Some of the building lay unused but a few where still lit up and clearly in use it was a cold mish back along the complex and beach but totally worth it message me if you want to venture in there i would happily take a few people who are keen.