real time web analytics
Report - - Quadring Eaudyke ROC Post, Lincolnshire - February 2016 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Quadring Eaudyke ROC Post, Lincolnshire - February 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Goldie87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Situated in a large but unusually shaped triangular compound next to a minor road. This one was always well locked with four high security padlocks, but not anymore! We had high hopes for this one, as it was always secure and looked in good nick externally. However, despite the remote location it looks like it has suffered a fire in the past (I think perhaps before the locks were even added) There were lots of beer cans from recent yers, and someone had let off a blue smoke grenade in there too!

25355948765_08a4082568_c.jpg

25329818126_e689ef1a39_c.jpg

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You broke into my bunker Goldie87. Not good.
You have said the same thing 3 times now, so rather than delete this one and you carry on saying the same thing...do you care to explain further about this accusation?

Goldie87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You broke into my bunker Goldie87. Not good.

I'd suggest you think before throwing accusations around like that. As a member of the restoration community I don't take too kindly to it, or the fact you have been messaging other post restorers saying these things. The post was open when we got there, and had clearly been that way for a while going by the beer cans and smoke grenade in there! Clearly being used as a chav hang out, so why accuse people of breaking in?

Coxieboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The majority on here take only photos, leave only footprints. If the report says "It was unlocked" and a second person confirms that, its good enough for me, it was unlocked. If you suspect that someone has broken in you will see it wasnt anyone on here. As they said had tried several time before but it was padlocked. 99% of us on here utterly condemn breaking and vandalism in anyway shape or form.