real time web analytics
Report - - Quarry CH. - France | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Quarry CH. - France

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rxspawn

28DL Member
28DL Member
Closed since 1987, this former cement stone quarry is one of the most important in the region where it is located, in East France.

Unfortunately a lot of information about this quarry has been lost, and we don't currently know its size. Some explorers have told me that they have managed to cover 50km of the underground tunnels for the moment, across several floors.

?hash=daf8fe8edb51f6a60c822eaf20a9cd43.jpg

19122020-_DSC6058.jpg

Attachments

• _DSC6129-Modifier-2.jpg
    _DSC6129-Modifier-2.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 51

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
If it's secret, why have you posted ?
The site's real name isn't a requirement for European places. European sites are regularly posted with other names elsewhere, which is a bit silly really but that's the way it goes, so we follow suit here.

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
The site's real name isn't a requirement for European places. European sites are regularly posted with other names elsewhere, which is a bit silly really but that's the way it goes, so we follow suit here.

OK - no problem Andy. Amended my previous reply...

Rxspawn

28DL Member
28DL Member
Incredible photos, the lantern is a nice touch (not just the warm light but the whole aesthetic).

PS. This is your first post?? Couldn't you have started by uploading blurry pics with a finger in the corner of the frame so you don't make some of us feel inadequate...

Ahahah i know this forum for a loooong time but didn't take the time to post some of my photos But the community looks great so i'llbe more active !

Rxspawn

28DL Member
28DL Member

Especially for this kind of places, we try to protect them. We just give the name that allow real investigator to find the place with some good researches ;)
My photos are just here to show the world that there are some beauties under our feets