real time web analytics
Report - - Queens Street Stores - Liverpool (July 2017) | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Queens Street Stores - Liverpool (July 2017)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User

Well I've ummed and ahhhh'd whether to put this in public or not. Yeah it's a soggy old factory but these places are also becoming few and far between... all credit to @host who had this on the radar for a while, then the 2 of us have had various attempts and recces over the past 18 months, due to it's situation it was always an absolute pain, then suddenly things changed...... a few "adjustments" later and we finally made it in.
I think It's already tour bus material so ...
A proper time warp and untouched for a good few years.
Weirdly there's not a lot of history..... Queens Street Stores made items for he shipping industry, sails, life jackets buoys etc, plenty of signs around the factory to harking back to it's past.

qs1.jpg

qs2.jpg
qs6.jpg
qs8.jpg
qs10.jpg
qs12.jpg
qs16.jpg
qs17.jpg
qs19.jpg
qs20.jpg
qs21.jpg
qs25.jpg
qs28.jpg
qs30.jpg
qs31.jpg
qs33.jpg
qs37.jpg
qs38.jpg

qs34.jpg
qs18.jpg

Last edited:

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Glad to see this finally up mate, it looks stunning. It was so worth the wait in the end.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Some serious pigeon shit in there, it's a proper time capsule for sure, the curious lab in the basement was an oddity!

Good work and some nice photo's :thumb

JoanneCard?

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Crickey...... there's more pigeon shit in there than old man Nelson has seen...... Cracking photos though... and I bet there's a whole lot more to the place too .