Web
Analytics
Quick question, do demolition companies keep photos of their jobs? | Photography and Video Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Quick question, do demolition companies keep photos of their jobs?

Mr. Bergstrom

28DL Member
28DL Member
Just wondering, cos there are some places I've missed being demolished and I'd love to see photos of when they were being taken down. I don't know if they'd be on certain demolition companies websites or if they'd politely send them to me.

Just curious, has anyone had any joy down this road before?

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Probably not unless it's something special, more likely to have some luck with a local amateur photographer as it's just another job for most demolition companies I think.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
They do if it's a decent job. They use them for their websites and to promote themselves to potential clients.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Only decent job i"ve seen done was St Peters Church in Stanley, Wakefield, documented during it"s Demise, both Photos & GoPro"s on the 360"s arms on behalf of the demo company.

I suggest you Google & Youtube :)

jonathan0975

28DL Member
28DL Member
I am both demolition contractor and consultant, I have hundreds of photo's every job I have ever done all documented with before, during and after demolition pictures, including the use of explosive demolition which is over in a matter of seconds.

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
I am both demolition contractor and consultant, I have hundreds of photo's every job I have ever done all documented with before, during and after demolition pictures, including the use of explosive demolition which is over in a matter of seconds.
How about putting a few up? :thumb

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Photography and Video Forum 2