Web
Analytics
Report - - R.A.F Upwood,Cambridgeshire sep 08 | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - R.A.F Upwood,Cambridgeshire sep 08

Rapidman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've been a member of this great forum for quite a while and this my first post!! ( please bare with me lol)

I know Raf upwood has been on here many times so im not going to bore you all with all the background. As its only a few miles away i though it would be worth a look around the place with well smashed-up but there was a few thing's worth looking at still.

Any way here some pic's!!

Main entrance

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0034.jpg

The Cop-shop!!
PICT0036.jpg

PICT0039.jpg

PICT0038.jpg

Tank 1
PICT0003.jpg

Tank 2
PICT0012.jpg

Come across some art work,what a shame!!

PICT0015.jpg

PICT0016.jpg

Tower
PICT0017.jpg

Looks like a bird-avery inside
PICT0020.jpg

Nice view of RAF Upwood
PICT0021.jpg

Anyone for crazy-golf???
PICT0022.jpg

it was a good afternoon walk around well worth a visit.

Attachments