real time web analytics
R. I. P Yorrick | Yorrick | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

R. I. P Yorrick

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
So sorry for your loss. Met Yorrick a couple of times and he seemed like a proper top bloke. He was a real regular on here and will be sorely missed.

My thoughts go out to you all at this sad time.

derelictth92

Has a weak spot for staircases
28DL Full Member
Never met the guy but enjoyed his reports, a real shame. I'm very sorry for your loss

RIP

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Yorrick always seemed to have that little snippet of information that made sence of things or did that little bit of extra research to fill in blank bits of history others might have struggled to find. Always happy to help others while still posting great explores of his own.
There are a lot of very fond memories mentioned on here that i unfortunatley dont have the privalage to join in with but just reading them shows just how special he was and he will sorely be missed.

Condolences to the family.

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Spoke to the guy a few times it's quite upsetting to learn this, my wishes go out to you and your family at this difficult time especially with current circumstances, was only speaking to the guy in March, this is such a tragic situation.

Rip Yorrick.

Last edited:

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
28DL Full Member
He was such a nice fella to know and to speak to, met him a few times over the pass years. His local knowledge was second to none.
He will be deeply missed and sorry to hear about this sad news
RiP Yorrick

AuntieKnickers

inquisitive historian
28DL Full Member
Condolences to you and your family Millie.
I met yorrick on more than a few occasions, he was a great guy.
RIP Yorrick

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 584) View details