real time web analytics
Report - - Radcliffe Infirmary Crane Jan '11 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Radcliffe Infirmary Crane Jan '11

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
After the grain silo japery TBM left our little motley crew and went home and after a quick foodstop in Sainsburys me and theWoodland wandered down to the Radcliffe Infirmary site to tackle one of the two cranes.

A lot has changed there since I did the RI itself in May last year, the basics of new student accomodation blocks are springing up, a lot of the debris has been cleared etc and after ducking and diving our way across the site I found myself staring up at my first ever crane climb. Once at the top, adrenaline pumping it was amazing, never experienced anything like it before and boy do I want to do another! Despite one nervy moment when security appeared to be wandering around down below it was fine - but bloody freezing!

I got some crap shots of Oxford that aren't worth posting, I'll put it down to freezing cold temperatures and numb hands plus the sheer adrenaline of being up there...

5368497045_26365d433a_z.jpg

5369108322_838a16b9c8_z.jpg

5368503245_9270d4bd8f_z.jpg

5369114274_4af59fd32c_z.jpg

5368511121_f319fa5d5e_z.jpg

Thanks for looking, a few more crap images here Radcliffe Infirmary Crane

if you're wondering what I'm doing up at 4 in the morning it's because I'm still buzzing and can't sleep!

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details