real time web analytics
Report - - RAF Calveley - Nantwich, Cheshire - September 2021 | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - RAF Calveley - Nantwich, Cheshire - September 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

HomeAtLast

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great report and photos, thanks very much for sharing them. I love military sites and have a few near me in Galloway that I have explored. I will share them soon but need to revisit as my photos aren't up to the high standards in reports like this. Great motivation to get stuck in before they go. I was chatting to the land owner at one site recently who has lots of RAF buildings on his land but is determined to knock them all down. He has removed some of them using the old 'health and safety' card and just wont accept that people are very interested in them. His take on history is anything over 400 years old and couldn't be persuaded that we also enjoy relatively modern history. Nice fella though who lets me explore now he knows my motivation,

Cheers Steve

MK83

Wife and husband
28DL Full Member
it would appear so, couldnt find a way in, sat nav just took us to a bussiness park
I think you were in the wrong place slightly. the remaining stuff is all located at the back of a farm through an industrial estate. If you look in the previous comments there's a satellite image that shows the road you go to the bottom of.

Adammc1396

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think you were in the wrong place slightly. the remaining stuff is all located at the back of a farm through an industrial estate. If you look in the previous comments there's a satellite image that shows the road you go to the bottom of.
Yeah looking at it now I think we messed up thats what we get for relying on a sat navigation okay round 2 on Tuesday will post update

Who has read this thread (Total: 461) View details