real time web analytics
Report - - RAF Coltishall officers mess.. Norfolk, September 2017- 2018 | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - RAF Coltishall officers mess.. Norfolk, September 2017- 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yeah it's,finding the ones in Raynham that are open. Been visiting both bases a lot. Raynham I have visited far more and covered pretty much all I can that is open.

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Yeah it's,finding the ones in Raynham that are open. Been visiting both bases a lot. Raynham I have visited far more and covered pretty much all I can that is open.

That's a seriously excellent thorough report, think I may have had a look at it before. A return visit is definitely in order, looks like I only hit the tip of the iceburg. Saw a big EWS sign painted on the side of a building as we left and I already wanted to turn the car round.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
That's a seriously excellent thorough report, think I may have had a look at it before. A return visit is definitely in order, looks like I only hit the tip of the iceburg. Saw a big EWS sign painted on the side of a building as we left and I already wanted to turn the car round.
Thank you. These bases have so much to offer. Someone went recently though and could not get in anything.

Who has read this thread (Total: 184) View details